A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Woman of Few Words

Yep, that's me. I have been exploring my non-verbal self. Like, the part that doesn't talk. Or write. I have become pure right brain. (Except for at work. Where I use mostly my left brain.) Others might see me throwing or viciously kicking something and chalk this silence up to irritability, but I like to think of it as just pure visual creativity taking over my mind and soul. But without manifesting itself in very many actual THINGS. Like bracelets or something.

I did make this---suppose I better put it on here so you have something to look at. It only took me like a full week to finish it because I couldn't decide whether to leave it alone or add more.



I have a couple other things I did but they're kind of just a rehash of stuff I sold before so I'm not going to post them. Larger sized bracelets (sort of unintentional), so if you know of anyone with voluptuous wrists, send them my way.

I may or may not have anything to say next week.

2 comments: