A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My First Etsy Treasury!

I've been featured in my first Etsy treasury, entitled "My Cranberry Crush" by Esty seller Fifth Quadrant (check her out, she has some really fun vintage stuff):



My item is the Crazy Horse stone earrings at the bottom. Don't you love the felted scarf? Going to have to get myself one for Christmas.

More stuff to share soon! Just trying to get my sh!t together. It's a big job.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That is quite a big deal. Congrats to you! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keirsten
    CONGRATS!!! I am so glad to see you featured...your jewelry is always so stunning. You're an asset to this Treasury for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear Keirsten, these earrings had such a wonderful color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Those are very pretty earrings, needing to be in a treasury. I was thinking they would look mighty nice on my ears too...

    ReplyDelete