A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Delicious Coffee and Cream Treasury

I desperately want a coffee now. Preferably something with whipped cream and chocolate too. (I'm in the upper left). Check it out! Some really lovely items. I want them all. Except the baby.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great treasury! I want a coffee too and I don't even drink it! I will take the baby instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a 32oz iced coffee today but suddenly have the craving for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, you're too funny. no baby ha?
    great treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome treasury to be included in, but then I always think your pieces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete