A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Friday, April 16, 2010

I Have a Sudden Craving for Fajitas

Maybe it's this bracelet.


Red sponge coral donut, turquoise discs, magnesite half-domes and rounds, red agate donut, carnelian and brecciated jasper, and delicious cocoa-colored deerskin lace from Magpie Gemstones, with pewter and sterling silver accents. Pewter beads and toggle clasp from Happy Mango Beads.


For more information, or to purchase, CLICK HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Seems spring is bringing out the colour in all things and everywhere! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combo of colours and leather added is really gorgeous. Great work Keirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the knots and how the deerskin lace is double wrapped through the big coral doughnut!

    Mmmmm, fajitas. I'm going out for a Mexican lunch with my friend Cas/mbjewelry.blogspot.com today. I may have to order some fajitas now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful and classic combination. I love the intricate details...the pops of silver spacers...the knotted leather. Brilliant! Enjoy the day...and thanks for sharing! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I LOVE the colors! Maybe I'll have mexican for lunch. I love fajitas :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing a weird stalker-y thing where I read through favourite blogs from the beginning and oh.my.goodness. I had to pop my head up above the parapet to say that THIS is awesome. SO awesome. Plus, you posted about it on my 29th birthday. Fate I tell you! And I also love Mexican food. What could be more perfect?

    ReplyDelete