A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Can't Stay Away From Bars

I confess. Bars just suck me right in. I can't walk by a bar without stopping. When I'm working a bar I just feel so cool and sophisticated, you know? And don't tell anyone, but I have a bar in my car too. Well, actually four bars. Two matching pairs to be exact.

Wait, what?

Yes, you heard me. I'm going through my BAR phase!! Don't you just love a rich, burnished copper bar? I know I do. I was thinking "Cosmopolitan" with this one:

Cosmopolitans on a Copper Bar
But then I was in a mood for something with Blue Curacao (with a side of Won Ton--I'm all about fusion cuisine):
Blue Lagoon with Won Ton
Tonight I'm in the mood for Grand Marnier. Or maybe Tequila Sunrise. Or both. Mixed together. We'll see what happens with that...

3 comments:

  1. These are just too cool! Love the use of the disk on Blue Lagoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a Vodka and Tonic. Or a chocolatini. Yum. I will do a bar with you anytime! Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the blue discs.

    ReplyDelete