A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Monday, December 20, 2010

All Day Freshness

I was trying to get my Fresh on in the Etsy shop--lotta old stuff in there. I've wanted to make a pile of earrings to try to give it a boost, since I've been so lax on making new stuff. I guess this last weekend was the weekend for the earring muse. I just started throwing stuff together. Some of it I like, some not so much.

Here's what I did:
Javanese Glass Beads with Sterling Silver

Ceramic Beads with Javanese Glass Discs and Sterling Silver.
(Polka dotted Javanese glass beads and Chinese ceramic beads from Happy Mango Beads).

Ceramic beads in blue green with copper

Blue and White Ceramic Coins with Copper

Toast and Turquoise Earrings with Artisan Ceramic Beads
(Ceramic beads above by Macarroll on Etsy).

"My Wicked Heart" Earrings with Copper Kidney Earwires

Boro Glass Lampwork in Cobalt and Amber with Sterling Silver Earwires
(Lampwork by Beingbeads on Etsy).

Phew. There's a few more pairs half-finished at home. I'm getting spoiled with this instant gratification--not looking forward to spending all day on a pendant!

7 comments:

  1. I just lurve your ear wires, miss thang. They make me happy happy!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY!! they make me happy too
    ~Sharon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but especially the polka dots!
    Your ear wires are great! Have a Merry:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the earrings and those are the coolest ear wires yet! They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bluegreen ones in copper (no surprise there)! All are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE 'em! Third pair down make me drool! Sounds like you had an earring party~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, but then I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete