Janet Bocciardi (Honey from the Bee) asked these Four Questions:
- If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you want to see and/or experience? I would like to go to Greece (although maybe not right now), and the Greek islands. I would love to see all those cool historical sites that remain from the heyday of Ancient Greece (and before! like the Minoans)--what a phenomenal culture, and how much we owe to them for our ideas on government, mathematics, philosophy, science, etc. I would love to see the Aegean, and the whitewashed villages, and the sun. I miss the sun. We don't have that here. And I would love to experience authentic Greek cuisine. Every. Single. Day. I ADORE Greek food and Mediterranean food in general. I could eat it every day. I would eat falafel for breakfast if I knew how to make it right. And lunch and dinner. With tzatziki and pita. With a side of stuffed grape leaves. And some olives.
- What is your favorite craft tool and why? I would have to say my basic chasing hammer; it echos my interpersonal style. And you can turn metal wire into cool stuff with it.
- White or dark meat? White. Unless it's Blair Underwood.
- What do you wish you invented? An utterly foolproof method to make absolutely convincing counterfeit money.
- Tell me one big thing in your life that you had the opportunity to do, but didn't, and always wished you had.
- What is the most favorite outfit (clothes) you ever had? Of your whole life? Describe it to me in detail (sequins, fairy wings, go-go boots and all).
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? It can be an ability, a learned skill, a character quality or a personality trait. Or maybe it's your hair.
- If you had all the time in the world, every day, to devote to some completely frivolous but wickedly fun pursuit, what would it be?
And hopefully answered by:
Melissa Meman of Melissa Meman Design
Leslie Zabel of Bei Mondi Jewelry
Beryl Morago of Beryl Street Crafts
Lori Anderson of Lori Anderson Designs